Vida en Mexico

Friday, February 15, 2008

Mexico Round 2

Yep, it's true. I think I'm tired of trying to stay inside as much as possible in order to avoid the ridiculous cold! More than that though, I'm excited at the God opportunities that exist for returning to San Carlos.

Some of the highlights that I'm looking forward to include my family coming out again for a good part of the summer, my youth group coming out for a week in July doing various types of outreach, and also the possibility of working with some of the local Spanish churches this summer as they run day camps for the first time. Actually, my dad and myself will be driving down next week to meet with some of the pastors to get the wheels in motion for this summer.

More to come as the adventure unfolds! I will try to do a little better this year in updates on this blog, aiming for one a week. In the mean time - check out the map and photo albums on the right.

4 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

It was great running into you at Missionfest. I am excited about where God is leading you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ryan for fixing all my computer problems. God bless you as you travel to Mexico and work there in the coming months.
Shirley Banman

Melanie said...

You're leaving??? When? Is there still time for a Settlers game or something?

Melanie said...

Have an awesome time Ryan! God has definitely given you an amazing opportunity!