Vida en Mexico

Sunday, July 1, 2007

God is Faithful!

Well, I'm glad to say that I'm on the other side of preaching and it's a huge relief. I can't deny the fact though that God definitely was faithful throughout the whole process, even in the midst of doubt. The cycle is so predictable, it seems, when we are in these places outside of our comfort zone. This situation was no exception. I seemed to go back and forth from inspiration to doubt throughout the process of writing and woke up this morning after not having slept very well. Needless to say, I wasn't too excited to get up this morning and stand behind the pulpit. But sure enough, as it so often goes, God works in spite of our doubt and comes through in the end. This morning went well and I was able to settle in and deliver with relative peace what God has been laying on my heart.

I know that I owe a lot of it to all the prayers that have been going up and for that I thank all of you!!

No comments: